Lash Extensions After Care
- Do not get lashes wet for the first 24-48 hours.
- Gently cleanse lashes and eyelids daily.
- Brush lashes daily with your lash brush.
- Only use oil-free products on and around the eyes.
- Never use waterproof mascara.
- Never use a lash curler.
- Avoid picking at extensions or rubbing your eyes.
- Sleep on your back or your side with lashes off the pillow.
- Avoid close heat from fire, ovens, hair dryers and stoves.
Sugaring & Waxing After Care
Please avoid the following for the first 24-48 hours:
- No sexual activity if waxing/sugaring in that area.
- No hot baths or showers (cool or warm ok).
- No saunas or hot tubs.
- No tanning.
- No sports gym or exercise.
- Wear clean loose fitting clothes.
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays or lotions to the area.
- Do not shave between appts.
Reschedule every 4 weeks. To prevent ingrown hairs moisturize daily and gently exfoliate beginning a week before your next appointment.
Permanent Makeup Before Care
Avoid the following 24 hours prior to your appointment:
- Working out
- Potent vitamin supplements
- Super foods like green smoothies
- Protein shakes
Avoid the following for 1 week prior to the procedure:
- Blood-thinning supplements like fish oil and vitamin E
- Sun and tanning
- Brow waxing, sugaring, tinting, laminating
- Chemical peels
Avoid the following for 2-4 weeks prior to the procedure:
- AHA skincare products
No Accutane use for one year – no exceptions!
Permanent Makeup After Care
First Hour: Pat the area with a clean tissue.
Days 1 – 5: Gently wash the area with your fingertips using a mild soap and water, twice daily.
Days 1 – 7: Apply a thin layer of healing ointment such as Aquafor with a cotton swap three times per day.